Ajouter un message Retour au forum 
 Rechercher un message Statistiques 
 Derniers messages Login :  S'inscrire !Aide du forum 
 Masquer l'arborescence Mot de passe : Administration
Commentaires
    Se souvenir de moi
Admin Forum 
 Derniers commentaires Admin Commentaires 

Pourtant chez moi ca marche... Voir la page du message Afficher le message parent
De : Fladnag  Ecrire à Fladnag
Page web : http://www.cercledefaeries.com
Date : Lundi 7 janvier 2002 à 21:10:37
Enfin... je fait un c/c de la page :

Fladnag.

"I've just spoken to a good friend of mine who worked on FOTR as a stunt man, and he had a lot to do with stunt co- ordination. Heres what he had to say on the film's 3 hour cut.

-He told me he was extremely disappointed because 75% of all the stunts they did were cut(due to graphic content). Apparently, at least 3 mins of the Amon Hen battle was cut, including numerous decapitations, high falls and stabbings

- Most of the violent shots cut out at Amon Hen involved Gimli and Legolas.

- We only saw the opening and closing of Aragorn's battle against the 40 Uruks. The really violent stuff in the middle was cut.

- A sequence of Gimili chopping heads in Moira was cut.

- The most violent shots of Legolas' archery were cut, including a shot at Amon Hen where he pins two Uruks heads together with one arrow.

- Wizards duel, slightly cut. But apparently the angles that were selected de-emphasised the graphic nature of the battle.
Notice how Gandalf was bleeding more than was warranted? Apparently there are a lot more wide shots of the impacts. as well as more shots involving an actual staff fight,and not just spells.
p.s that's Ian Mckellen spinning on the ground, not a stuntman.

- In terms of drama, a lot of Gimili and Legolas' scenes were cut involving their developing friendship. As well as scenes between Gandalf and Aragorn. Also more bits of Boromir slowly cracking.

- At least 30 mins total was cut from Rivendell and Lothlorien. Including the giving of the gifts.

- 1-2mins of the prologue were cut. Most of the shots were of Gil Galad and Elendil annihilating orcs. But also cut were their 'alternate' death scenes. This is after a one on one battle with Sauron. My friend knows this because he was in this scene and had a single line of dialogue, responding to an order from Gil Galad. This indicates that there was dialogue and character interaction in the prologue. Also cut was a sequence of elf bowmen firing thousands of arrows at the charging orcs.

- Finally, PJ's original 'final cut' was 4hrs.45mins - described as his Dream Cut. This was in turn cut under orders from New Line to a little under 4 hours. The rest of the stuff cut from this version, thus making the present 3 hour cut, was the above mentioned blood guts as well as more battle stuff and drama. The good money, I am told, is on PJ's 'dream version being released as an alternate dvd in the future. But more than likely not on the official dvd."

I wouldn't doubt if some or most of this is true simply because I've heard the same discriptions from too many people (kinda like the Richard Gere & Hamster story ))

"

Ce message a été lu 5022 fois

Smileys dans les messages :

Réponses à ce message :
5 Khoul ! - Scytale (Lun 7 jan 2002 à 21:36)

Forum basé sur le Dalai Forum v1.03. Modifié et adapté par Fladnag

Page générée en 446 ms - 374 connectés dont 2 robots
2000-2024 © Cercledefaeries